The European Banking Authority has been busy with three consultations yesterday, 8 November, on draft Technical Standards and two more on transaction reporting and recovery plans.
The EBA is consulting on:
- draft Technical Standards on supervisory colleges under MiCAR
- draft Regulatory Technical Standards on liquidity requirements as well as draft Guidelines on liquidity stress testing of relevant issuers on tokens under MiCAR
- draft Technical Standards on own funds requirements and stress testing of issuers under MiCAR.
In addition, the EBA is consulting on:
- the reporting of transactions with asset-referenced tokens and e-money tokens denominated in a non-EU currency under MiCAR and
- draft Guidelines on recovery plans for issuers of asset-referenced tokens and e-money tokens under MiCAR.
Responses for each consultation are required by 8 February 2024.